This recipe is great for dipping, adding on top of breads, in a sandwich or as a side dish! Versatile and refreshing this is a must make recipe! Classic Tabbouleh contains Bulgar as well- it can taste just as fab without- I happened to not have any on hand. Feel free to add it if you’d like!
- 1 large cucumber diced( about 1 cup)
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prep all ingredients.
- Strain excess juice from cucumbers and tomatoes to ensure your salad is not too soggy.
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl and mix together evenly.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge up to 3 days.