These were so easy and the perfect way to use up any extra cucumbers you may have especially in the summer months when you gardeners have an abundance! Also any herb gardeners out there like myself know there is nothing better than being able to make a recipe that turns out great with the addition of your herbs!
- One 800 ML mason jar
- 1:1 ratio of water and distilled white vinegar(filling mason jar)
- 2 medium-large cucumbers sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- salt&pepper to taste
- Slice cucumbers as desired (I used a Mandoline slicer)
- Prep all remaining ingredients
- Add everything to a mason jar(vinegar and water last to be sure you have enough room) shake up!
- Let sit in the fridge sealed for 3 days