Quick, full of veggies and great for leftovers this lazy girls pasta salad will be a total hit!
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 1 box green lentil pasta
- 1 whole cucumber sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 red bell peppers chopped
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1-4 cups mixed baby greens IE:spinach,arugula,kale-whatever you like!
- feta cheese crumbles
In a bowl mix together the following:
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1tsp garlic powder/garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of basil
- Cook pasta according to instructions-do not overcook as you do not want the pasta to get too mushy when dressing is added. Drain and let cool.
- Prep all veggies
- Once pasta is cooled, add all ingredients together in a bowl and mix until ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Mix in homemade dressing and feta cheese. Store in fridge up to 4 days.