This is a great little appetizer or side dish with a bit of spice to heat things up! If you like hummus this ones for youuuuu.
- Rye bread
- 1 large carrot julienned
- 1 cucumber jullienned
- 1/2 cup cheery tomatoes sliced
- 1 bunch chive onions chopped
- 1 can white beans
- 1-2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1-3 Tbsp harissa paste
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp cumin
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add beans,tahini, garlic,lemon juice, olive oil, harissa, cumin, salt and pepper into a food processor or blender- pulse until almost smooth, a little texture is good!
- Taste test and add more harissa paste if you want more spice.
- Julienne carrot and cucumber
- Slice rye bread as you wish( toast if you’d like)
- Spread hummus onto toast, add carrot cucumber tomato and garnish with chives.