Not only is this a great option for meal prep, its VEGAN, VEGETERIAN and GLUTEN-FREE friendly! Holllaaaahhh!
- 1 Cup GF quinoa
- 1 Can chickpeas
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 large Zucchini
- 2 Cups Cabbage chopped
- 1/4 cup Unsalted peanuts
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seed oil
- 5 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Creamy Peanut butter unsalted
- 1 Tbsp Agave syrup
- 2 Tbsp Liquid aminos
- Cook quinoa ( I used 1 cup grain with 2 cups water simmer for 15 mins)
- Prep veggies: Carrot and zucchini was spiralized. Chopped would be fine as well!
- Rinse beans in colander
- Mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Layer quinoa (cooled), beans, veggies, and peanut sauce.
This worked great for prepping for the week.